1. Must post the rules here.
2. Each person must share 10 things about them.
3. Answer the 10 questions, then invent your own.
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal.
5. No tag backs.
6. You can't say you don't do tags.
7. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY NOT A COMMENT!!
1. I'm very pale, and often times call myself an albino.
2. Secretly I wish if I ever have kids, I'm going to adopt an albino from my home country.
3. I have a half-brother, who is actually adopted but I still call him my half brother. (He's technically a step cousin but was adopted off to my step-mother and father.)
4. I don't know what my top favorite food is...
5. I really enjoy healthy food, especially if it's mostly fruits.
6. I once was once an a Quantas plane, and I was served Ginger Beer and a Mango Popsicle...it had to be the best plane food I have ever had.
7. I've been told if I was a fruit I'd be a Pineapple;
8. Last year of high school, my good friends were mostly teachers due to the fact all my really good friends were a year older then me.
9. I have burned my right hand twice from baking cookies and have marks to proof it.
10. I have a Milo addiction...it's basically my coffee...
1. Do you, really?
I do indeed, or most likely. I'm unsure now.
2. Oh shit, I've cursed your livestock!! What do you do??
HA! Joke's on you, I have no livestock because I'm a hermit suburbanite who gets my food and other needs from the local grocery story.
3. Beowulf or Grendel?
Uhhhhh I'll just have to go with Beowulf since he's human. At the moment my memory of that story is foggy.
4. I once stapled my own finger. Have you experienced anything similar??
I've poked myself many times with my sewing needles and my felting needles...so yeah. At least the staple wasn't under your finger nail T^T
5. La Tène of Latin??
6. Favorite potato based food?
I'm just going to have to go with the American stereotype since, alas it be freedom fries. (Or called chips in other countries.)
7. Are you a jelly donut?
I suppose you can say that since my insides are squishy and often a red or pinkish color.
8. Can you do one-armed pushups?
I should but probably only once.
9. Non scio cur dicas vale, dico salve. CUR?
I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello. Why? (I think that's it...I am unsure since I'm not a Latin speaker.)
10. Wow ur lookin real good 2-day. ???
I'm being hit on. I don't know how to respond. Since I'm sure I'm not actually being hit on...but COMPLIMENTED PLATONIC-ALLY! There is a difference yo. Although the incorrect spelling makes me a tad sad.
My ten questions of un-importance.
1. How's the weather over there?
2. Why does the moon look orange when it first rises?
3. Would you find change in your couch cushion? Or hidden stains?
4. Do you like the internet?
5. What's your stand on vegetarians?
6. Could you learn how to weave a basket?
7. Can you whistle? Why or why not?
8. Have you ever left your home country?
9. What's your favorite star?
10. Do you ever notice if someone is hitting on you? Or are you to oblivious to notice such subtle hints?